During my first year at university, a couple of my flatmates introduced me to the Day Zero Project and the 101 Things in 1001 days challenge. The 1001 days finished in October 2016, and I was able to complete about 70% of my list.
But I thought that it would be a cool idea to start a new list, and document my progress through this blog. So I created a new list yesterday – so far it is not to long, but is made up of both new things I want to complete and things from the old list I never got chance to do – and I will be slowly adding more to it, to create a list of 101.
Hopefully, I’ll be able to successfully complete the list this time!
–24th February 2016 to 22nd November 2019–
- See Hamilton the Musical on stage
- Write 100 Blog Posts
- Go on a road trip with friends
- Take my parents out to dinner and pay for it
- Have a movie marathon all day
- Write to someone who inspired me
- Start a bullet journal
- Leave an inspirational note inside of a book for someone to find
- Watch a film from each of the main genres
- Science Fiction:
- Bake a birthday cake for someone
- Buy nothing for a week
- Make a list of 100 books I would like to read
- Read a book based entirely on its cover
- Go to Madame Tussauds
- Go Camping
- Tie a note to a balloon and let it go
- Go to Harry Potter Studios London
If you have any suggestions of things I could add to my list, lease let me know. Also if you have a list of your own, also let me know and I’d love to check it out.