- Literally – Lucy Keating
- Wilde Like Me – Louise Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter)
I’m a huge fan of Louise’s YouTube channel, including her honesty and willingness to share on any subject, and I’m really excited to see what the book is all about.
- Once and For All – Sarah Dessen
I love Sarah Dessen books, and I’m really looking forward to reading this one.
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating
- Carve The Mark – Veronica Roth
I loved the Divergent series (the books are so much better than the films) and I was really excited to read some new stuff by Veronica Roth. I have heard mixed reviews though, so I’m not really sure what to expect but I’m hoping to give it a go.
- Embassy Row & Gallagher Girls Series – Ally Carter
I remember reading some of the Ally Carter Gallagher Series while I was at High School and loving them, but I never finished the series so I’d love to reread them and see what happens.
- All I Know Now – Carrie Hope Fletcher
This has been on my bookshelf for a while and I still haven’t got round to reading it, so I hope to find some space in the craziness to finally finish this.
Do you have any book recommendations for me?