I thought I’d write this as a quick and easy post, but also because this is something that I seem to enjoy watching videos of on YouTube.
The bag I am currently finding myself reaching for, more often than not, is the Zoella ‘On My Travels’ backpack, although this does vary depending on where I am going and what I am doing.
The current contents of my bag are:
- Umbrella – I carry this around with me in whatever bag I’m using because you never know with the British weather when you are going to need it
- Hand sanitiser – I think I use this a bit too much sometimes though
- A lip balm – I get the worst dry lips, especially when it’s cold and the Nivea essential care is the one that I have found that works best for me
- A pen – You never know when you’re going to need it
- Some loose change
- Some hair grips – I find these literally everywhere but you never know when one may come in handy
- My headphones – I listen to music all the time, especially when I’m travelling anywhere or walking, so these are an essential for me
- My purse – I’m pretty sure my little brother brought me this as a Christmas present a few years ago
- Some tissues
- Some throat sweets
- Some mints – Mentos are current favourite
- My house keys – with some keyrings including a picture of my little brother, a picture of my niece as a baby and a plastic Lego brick with my name engraved, which I brought at Legoland (I brought my brother a matching one, with his name)
- My gloves – I’ve needed these a lot recently as it has been really cold here. This pair were just a cheap buy from Primark last year
- Another bag – Because in the last year England has introduced bag charges, I carry this one around for any shopping and stuff. It is one I got given by a friend, which is from her parents company, but it’s really good because it folds up small and barely takes up and room.
So that’s what is in my bag!
I’d be really interest to see/hear if you have a lot of the same stuff or if you have a lot that’s different. What do you consider bag essentials?