2016 has been a year of ups and downs, both for me personally and for the world as a whole.
2016 has seen:
- Britain choose to leave the European Union
- Donald Trump being voted in as President of the US
- Multiple attacks have led to thousands of lives lost and millions didn’t from their homes
- Many well known stars lose their lives, including Prince and Carrie Fisher
- The Pokémon Go phenomenon
- The Summer Olympics, which saw athletes from all walks of life make a great legacy
- And much more both positive and negative
- I graduated from University – which was both a positive and negative in that I had achieved so much but it also meant that the whole crazy experience was over
- There was the struggle of finding a job – and although I am really happy where I am, it is not the long term goal
- I started this blog and I’m really happy with the progress so far (and I have lots planned for next year)
- There have also been some difficulties in my life but I have been and am working through them and I am hopeful about my progress
How has your year been? What have been the best bits?
Happy new year everyone! I hope that it’s a great one