This week has been another busy one, with the build up to Christmas meaning extra hours at work, and Christmas shopping to get done.
But I am thankful for:
- Parcels arriving in time to give them to people – and on top of this helpful people who reassured me that it was on his way and would be here on time
- Following on from above, being able to give my friends present to show them how important they are to me – and the added bonus that they loved them 🙂
- Shopping trips with my Gran – I love spending time with my gran as she always thinks of stories to tell me, especially about my Grandad who died a few years ago
- Pretty Christmas lights – there were some amazing ones in the city, including a giant bauble
- I’ve written 50 posts on this blog – which I can’t believe I have acheived (I’ve also gained some great, active followers recently – which I am increadibly grateful for)
- Candlelight Carol Service – it always makes me feel so Christmassy
- Hot Chocolate and catch-ups with one of my closest friends – we hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks because of work, so it was nice to just have a chill out and girly chat
I have so much to be thankful for! What are you thankful for?