A few days ago I posted my Christmas list, and it got me thinking about what my dream Christmas list would be, if I had a chance to ask for anything and I knew that money was no object.
- A puppy – I’m a huge dog person and when I was growing up we had a dog, who sadly passed away about 5 years ago. But I would love to have a dog again. I think my dream dog would be something not to big like a King Charles Cavalier
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Australia – As you might know going to Australia is an ultimate dream of mine, and it would be amazing to be given the chance to visit such an amazing place
- A Macbook Pro – Ever since I got the chance to use a mac as part of my GCSE Media Studies course, I have wanted one, and I think having a macbook would be the best option for me
- A car – I am currently learning to drive, and so it would be great to have a car ready for me when (I’m being hopeful!) I pass. I’m not really sure what I would want, as I’m not really a car person, but something functional and not too big would be cool like the new Fiat 500
- Tickets to see my favourite artists live and to go to the theatre – As of right now, I’d love the chance to go and see Shawn Mendes and Little Mix live and I’d love to see Hamilton (although I’d either have to go to the US or wait until Nov 2017), Sister Act, Aladdin and Wicked at the theatre
There is probably a lot more I could add to this list if I really thought about it but this is my current dream Christmas list.
What would be on yours?