Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year for a number of reasons:
- It’s all about family! I love spending time with my family and they are so important to me, and although we do lots together throughout the year, there is just something about the Christmas season that makes it extra special
- Gifts – not just receiving them either. I love to see people’s reactions as they open presents that I have spent time planning and picking out for them specifically
- Music – because let’s be honest you can’t beat a good Christmas song
- Food – Christmas is one of the few times of the year it is acceptable to eat as much as you can and the time of the year that having chocolate for breakfast
- I love watching my niece and younger brother get excited and do lots of Christmas things, like thinking about what they’re going to leave under the tree for Santa.
It’s such a magical time of the year!