This week I have really thought about how lucky and privileged I am to have the things and opportunities that are available to me, and so even though most of these things are just little thankful fors, I also have to think about those big things that we often take for granted
- A successful first few days at a new job
- Celebrating the birthday of one of my best friends
- Central heating
- American pancakes and maple syrup – it’s so good!
- Planning up and coming blog posts – and being organised 🙂
- People who constantly support me and encourage me not to give up, even when sometimes that would be the easy option
- When I’m writing blog posts, I love to either listen to music or watch cheesy TV – my picks at the minute have to be Dance Moms and the A-Team
What are you thankful for?