One thing I have always wanted to do is travel, and like most people I have a wish list of places I would love to go
1) Australia – I have had a fascination with Australia for as long as I can remember and I even went as far to look for gap years and things. I think that if I was to ever get the chance to go to Australia, I’d want to go to Sydney more than anywhere else, and especially get to visit Bondi Beach, as I love the TV programme Bondi Rescue
2) Madame Tussauds London – It’s a bit more realistic that I will get the chance to visit Madame Tussauds in London, but it is somewhere I have always wanted to go, especially since they added YouTubers Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes
3) America – There are so many places within the US I would love to visit: L.A., New York, Florida, Hawaii and so many more. I remember having to do a school project once on a place we would love to visit, and I planned out a road trip of the US. It’s something I’d love to be able to but into practice one day.
4) South Africa – or more specifically a safari. I think it would be amazing to see animals in their natural habitats
5) Disney – It’s somewhere I’ve always dreamed of going. Watching and loving Disney movies growing up and I’d love to go and experience the magic
There are so many more places in the world that I would love to visit but as of right now I think that these are my top 5.
Where in the world would you love to go?