I have had an amazingly crazy week and I have a lot to be thankful for, but I am currently staying with a friend for a few days and so I am going to keep this brief.
- I GRADUATED!! – It finally happened and it was the best day ever (I might write a post about it in more detail once I am home)
- Seeing old friends – Most of the people I went to university with I haven’t seen since I left a few months ago so it was great to catch up with them all
- Karaoke – I went with some friends to the university’s weekly karaoke night and even though I didn’t get up and sing, it was a great laugh watching others perform – both the good and the bad
- My family – they are a constant support and so I’m glad that some of them could come and see me graduate, and it was great to spend some time with them over the two days
- Fireworks – I love firework night and getting wrapped up to go and watch a display
Let me know what it is you are thankful for…