I have had a pretty uneventful week and so today’s list might be a short one. But this week I am thankful for:
- My family being happy and healthy – my dad had an incident at the beginning of the week and had to have a lot of tests but there was found to be no problems
- Meeting new people – I try once a week to spend sometime in a charity bookshop where I live, which not only gives me a chance to give back to people but also meet some new people along the way
- Social Media – It makes keeping in contact with my university friends so much easier. Especially because I am rubbish at remembering to reply to texts
- The opportunity to make plans for the future
- Music – I hate silence and so you will most likely always find me with headphones in listening to some sort of music
- I have probably said this before but I am thankful for books – I love reading and recently it has become such an escape from the real world even if it is just for a few minutes at a time
As usual feel free to share your own thankful for….